Thursday, August 6, 2009

The future of whitening...

** all pictures in this blog is courtesy of Dan as I was too sick with my cramps after dinner to even participate much in the picture taking session!

Last night Alx suggested we all meet up for dinner before he gets 'locked up' in some beautiful mansion far far away with some good looking people (yeah we know, he's living the life)....!!

Korean food at Cogib (i think that's how you pronounce it). It was ok....wasn't all that comfortable sitting on the floor and eating cold preserved vegetables but hey, with good company and laughter all around the table, it's hard not to have fun!
Abby came late and while we were being entertained by her lovely stories, i tell you this woman has all the stories to really make you break into half laughing - she told us a story about Yeng and her going to some shaddy massage parlour!

I didn't really hear much as honestly, I was kinda cramping then already but here's what we found in Yeng's bag - apparently the dudes at this shaddy massage parlour was rubbing it on her legs :)



yes....you saw that right - wait here's a close up of it!


here's what is written on the back...

I'm still finding the little hidden charms of Vietnam, everyday. It sure is a country of everything that you can possible imagine!

By the way, having previously been in the beauty industry briefly before I came to Vietnam, --- I think I owe my industry friends back home an email now! It sure will perk their day up when they get this in the mailbox tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment